Monday 5 November 2012

Green Machine..

This time round, I've found an enthusiastically modified AE86.

This particular car is an 1987 - Toyota Sprinter Trueno..  with some pretty wild aero and paint.

I actually like the colour - it looks great on the aero.

 Great big adjustable CF wing..

Wide Work Equip 03's, in gold; and those colourmatched flares..


Inside we've got a very cool looking seat. I love that style of buttoned vinyl/leather In this case, its a vintage style over an agressive seat - and it works. NFI who makes it..
The flash interior shots make the Nardi look a little seedy. I dont get why people leave the flash on.. blargh!



Under the bonnet we've got a 5valve AE101-sourced 4AGE; breathing through some beautiful long trumpets and out via a complex Strainless manifold.

Probably a little past being a street car; so its track-only for this 26 year old..

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work manufacturer

    ReplyDelete