Saturday 19 January 2013

Jimny Again..

A 1990 JA11 Suzuki Jimny Hardtop.

Turboed, intercooled, 660cc of 4wd'ing wonder.

I love these. Especially in the hardtop/roofed form.
This one looks cool with the skinny yellow rally mudflaps, stock wheels, and simple white paint (with some colourcoding of handles/mirrors..)

..and a slight lift.
The lack of flares makes it look even cleaner.

The later grille doesnt bother me, but I really prefer the original front with the Jeep-style grille.
I like the look of that bar and foglights though. :)


Nice and tidy inside.
Only obvious addition being a wood rim Nardi Classic, which is absolutely fine by me! love that wheel.


Anyway, this is just one of many Jimnys on the market in Japan. Obviously still a favourite choice of 4WD there.
There are still plenty of Sierra's/Drovers in Australia too. They are often pretty worn out, as they get used hard. BUT, are simple and easily fixable.

Just a cool little 4WD. 






No comments:

Post a Comment