Friday 13 January 2017

Wheel-posts revisited: a rim roundup recap. Really.

No surprises here.

As with my first post of 2016 - for the sake of neatness and setting a trend - let's do another wheel-post roundup (!!). 
You see, thanks to blast-from-the-past that is the Blogger format; there's no hashtags, no tags.. so a roundup is useful to bring similar content together. Something that's then additionally handy when I use such brilliantly relevant titles as "The Maxim Racing mystery hour" and "Super Street: Taking the right at Awesome Avenue." Ohh, that confusion. 
In the case of wheels, here.. it's content many people (or Google crawlers.. I don't know..) seem to fancy in particular; so I'm sure as hell going to do my best to make that easier to find. 

So. Let's go. All the wheel-in-detail photosets from 2016:

Superlative Racing Dish: The Takechi Project Racing Hart D/spec..
November 2016
Takechi Project, Racing HART D/spec (D-spec)
15x6.5" +43
4H 100/114.3
October 1994.



Rays Engineering SUPERVOLK - 15"
September 2016
Rays Engineering, Super Volk.
15x6.5JJ +18
4x114.3
Monday the 17th of June, 1985.



Super Street : Taking the right at Awesome Avenue...
August 2016
Hayashi Racing Super Street.
"Center Lock Street Wheel"
14 x 7JJ +2
5x108~120, centerlock.
June 1982



The biggest spinner: the Super Longchamp XR-3..
March 2016
(SSR) Super Longchamp XR-3
15"
Properly directional L+R.
Pearl white with machined faces. 
Three piece (usual SSR barrel-halves welded) with hidden hardware. 

April 1989 


The Maxim Racing mystery hour..
January 2016
Maxim Racing
Made by SSR for Maxim Japan.  
14x7.5", 'B' offset (+~9 measured)
November 1983. 
3-piece, with standard SSR reverse-mounting and welded barrel halves.



Heh... quiet year..



The previous one of these was actually everything from the 2012 start of the blog to that point.. and every bit of 2016's wheel content was previewed in that post. How? Because I didn't buy a single damn wheel in 2016. Not one. First time in years. I'd LONG ran out of space, and with the falling Australian dollar and rise in popularity of vintage wheels, I'd been priced out. 

Regardless, seems as though there's still plenty more in that above post that I'm yet to crack out, blow the dust off, and snap a bunch of photos of. Let's make 2017 that year. Get 'em done...






7 comments:

  1. New site is solid. A debt of gratitude is in order for the considerable exertion. carbon wheelset

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here.Your article is really great.I like the way you wrote this information. Portia Antonia Alexis Neuroeconomics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using Google. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Tokenization

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Private Banking

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to look for goals with essential information on given point and offer them to instructor our inclination and the article. lottovip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest.I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. Goldshell miners

    ReplyDelete
  7. Extremely pleasant and fascinating post. I was searching for this sort of data and appreciated perusing this one. Continue posting. Much obliged for sharing. PBNs backlinks

    ReplyDelete