Friday 28 December 2012

Simple Levin..

Light modifications, and just about perfect to me..

A nice and neat, 1986 AE86 Toyota Corolla Levin coupe.


Sitting very pretty on these period-perfect colour-matched SSR mesh, complete with caps and relatively tall tyres. Just spot-on..


I still really have no definite preference with hatch-vs-coupe, Levin-vs-Trueno; but this Levin coupe is working well with this overall innocent look.



Perfect continues..
Very, very, clean AE101 Black-top 20V 4A-G install. beautiful stainless extractors, and polished open throttles are just icing on the cake.

This continues underneath. perfect.

And as to be expected, spotless inside.

I love this whole resto-mod style; where this car has been sympathetically enhanced - modified, yet leaving the overall original look and flavour.

I love the skinny tyres.. I love the ride height..
..and I'd f'n love to take it for a drive..!




No comments:

Post a Comment